It’s the last day of Juneathon and I’m struggling to keep track of the days: It definitely feels like it’s Wednesday – probably because I rarely run on Monday and always run on Tuesday, so running yesterday and not today has put me out of sync.
Anyway for my final act of Juneathon I did 4 x 30 squats, 3 x 8 single leg squats and my calf raisers on the step. And sigh, it is done.
So, in case you missed it, here is Juneathon in summary:
- Blog posts – 30 woot!!
- Running – 100.4 miles woot woot!!
- Spin Classes – 3
- Races: a Half Marathon, 10k, and several parkruns (only one of which I hated by the 100m mark)
- Blog post typos that make me look like a trail running legend – 1
- Core-strengthning – lost count, but not as many as I should have
- Broken teeth – 1
- Photos of Highland Cows – 0 😔
- Maiden runs through Clyde Tunnel – 1
Thank you for the company everyone! I’ve really enjoyed Juneathon this year and to celebrate the end of a month of exercise and excuses, I rewarded myself with this (it’s pistachio flavour, since you asked!):